"Laying aside His garments Jesus took a towel and girded himself. After that He poureth water into a basin, and began to wash the disciples' feet..." John 13:5.
Jesus is still the servant. He desires to wash us clean of pride, selfishness, and alienation. Gently He comes to us doing the work that is His alone, which none of us can accomplish. In submitting to this cleansing we are washed from earthliness and God's law is written in the heart (Hebrews 8:10). The gospel is then revealed.
May these songs inspire your faith in Him who is altogether lovely ... The Servant of Servants.
- Song Listing
- Ye Call Me Master And Lord.John 13:13-16
- Because He Hath Set His love. Psalm 91:14-16
- What Man Is He. Psalm 34:12-14
- A Certain Man. Luke 10:30-37
- For The Lord. Isaiah 50:7-9
- The Lord God Is My Strength. Habakkuk 3:19, 18
- Lord Make Me To Know. Psalm. 39:4-8, 12, 13
- Sacrifice And Offering. Psalm 40:6, 8, 10
- I Waited Patiently For The Lord. Psalm 40:1-3
- I Have Set The Lord. Psalm 16:8, 9, 11
- There Cometh A Woman. John 4:7, 9-15
- Let Not Your Heart Be Troubled. John 14:1-3
- Not By Works Of Righteousness. Titus 3:5-7
- Christ The Power Of God. I Cor. 1:24, 25, 27, 31
- O Magnify The Lord. Psalm 34:3, 5, 8, 18
- Behold, What Manner Of Love. I John 3:1, 2
- Finally Brethren Farewell. II Cor. 13:11, 14
- All songs are from the King James Version of the Bible.